Monday, June 17, 2013

CWLC 46 Favorite Things

CWLC  46
Favorite Things

Chris here, your host for this week.

First our winners from last week.

Our sponsor was 

Our winner is...
#100 Jenny

Our Top 3, as chosen by our Design Team are...
#21 Karen H



#81 Penni

 #133 Sheryl Hare


Now for this week's challenge.  
Favorite Things.
Our sponsor this week is...
Your favorite image, embellishments, color, or technique.

You can't go wrong on this one.

Let's see what our Design Team 
came up with for inspiration.


Chris
Music Man


Chris B
Haley's Hat



Linda
Baseball Boy

Kate 
High Angel 

  Rachel
Music Man 


Maria
Blessing of Heaven


Now you ahve till June 22, 2013, 
9 PM EST, 
to get your projects in...remember it doesn't have to be a card.

We reserve the right to remove any entry that doesn't follow the rules
or the theme of the challenge.

___________

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for my win and congrats to the Top 3, beautiful work : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you choosing my card in top 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite things for me are flowers, butterflies and pink. I enjoyed this challenge. Great cards from the DT. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge and the awesome DT inspiration hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card as one of your Top 3.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the design team cards... but I think the Music Man one is my favorite... woohoo!!!!
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, I am so excited be in your Top Three! I am delighted you enjoyed my Sympathy card, which can be so hard to make. I am honored. :o) Congratulations to the others, too! Magnificent creations this week by the DT, as always. :o) I hope I get to play along with this fun theme! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your design team has done it again in this week's Favorite Things challenge! What a wonderful variety - just shows where their hearts are by their cards. My favorite things are flowers and butterflies and it was so pleasurable creating my card! Thank you for showcasing the DT work, and all the other participants as well, hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome DT cards, all are a favourite and wonderful challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such gorgeous inspiration from the dt! Thanks for a fun challenge! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete